Friday, July 20, 2007

FORE!!!!

Played 18 holes of golf today. I haven't golfed in about 15 years and then it was with a bunch of chicks, we were drinking coolers and having more fun driving the cart than the ball!
I didn't do to badly today though. I kinda forgot to keep track of how many times I hit the ball so didn't bother keeping score but I hit it and sometimes it went really far AND straight.
Poor Kevin...most of the time his went really far, really high, and always to the right....into the next fairway. He had to yell FORE!! alot. That was kinda fun!
What do you do? Fore means you could get hit by a ball....do you duck? Do you look up? where the hell is the ball coming from? It's awful hearing that....you just kind of do a ducking motion and look left and right and listen really hard for the sound of the ball whistling through the air toward you.
It was hot though....about 30 degrees. Afterward we all decided to go out for dinner with the kids to bore them with our putting stories...I ended up having to take a cab home....sunstroke.....puking....headache....who knew golf was so taxing. Kinda wimpy eh? Bedridden from golf. Had to take to my bed after a hard golf game....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must have been one hell of a golf game! You never do anything half-assed, do you?

Mika Ryan said...

Kev must be related to Gerald Ford.