Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Only my hairdresser knows for sure.....

I'm trying to decide
on a hair color. Here
are a couple of pictures of me with different hair colors.
OK, maybe the middle one could have been taken at a better angle, but you get the idea. Right now I'm kind of dirty blond. Ick, what a word.....dirty.....sounds so.....unclean.
I liked being a redhead....but it faded so fast and went from firey red to .......dirty ( there's that word again) red in no time.
I enjoyed being really dark too....felt all witchy ( see picture) and mysterious....I have to admit I felt more sophisticated being dark haired. As a blonde I would say I feel flirty and .......fun? And as a redhead I would have to admit I feel kinda .....hot yet .......funny ( think Lucille Ball and Carole Burnett with sex appeal?) So, with advances in technology and limitless funds ( hee hee there's that funny redhead in me) I could change my haircolor almost weekly.
What mood am I in this week?......feeling a need for fire"..o.k.pull out the box of red. Going to a dinner party and want to portray the mysterious, seductress let's bring out the witchy dark.
I just did the blonde ambition look about 3 weeks ago and already I'm up for a change. Maybe I need therapy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not get a few wigs, then you can be whomever you want, whenever you want! Or, if you can't afford several wigs right now just plop that guinea pig of yours on your head. Now THAT would be a different look.

Mika Ryan said...

The good news is it's only hair - so do anything and everything - and with any luck it will always grow back.