Thursday, December 13, 2007

Crazy Shopper!

My kids aren't likely to read this ( actually they would never read this....mom's boring!) so I can feel free to post this.
I'm one of the maaaany people out their hunting for a Wii for Christmas. It's crazy! I don't know, and can't seem to control what's come over me!
It started with just the idea " Let's get the kids a Wii for Christmas" and now it's come to plotting a sick call to work tomorrow so I can stand in line 2 hrs before the store opens probably with 100 other people for 80 Wii's that MIGHT come in tonight.
This is CRAZY!!!
I have to get one though. I started this so I have to finish it. It's my personality. I don't take failure very well. It kinda wrecks my self worth or something. Plus, I already got all the accessories like controllers and games....that would suck the big one if they opened those on Christmas Day but could only "pretend" to play on the Wii!!!!
So, if anyone out there can score me some Wii I'll pay big!!!

1 comment:

Mika Ryan said...

It's crazy, maybe even a virus.....something comes over us, and we end up doing things we never thought imaginable....like driving miles for that ninja turtle action figure.....in my case it happened when my son told me not to worry about it, as santa was sure to bring it.