Friday, December 14, 2007

A liar, but a happy one!

Lie#1-
I called in sick this morning. I had to. It was my only chance to get the Wii. Future Shop was getting a shipment in the dark of night. They may be the only store in North America to get a shipment before Christmas.

Lie#2
My kids asked me why I wasn't driving them to school this morning and I told them I had to work early.

Lie#3
I lined up at 7 am at the store that doesn't open until 9 and I got a number!!!!! Happy Dance, happy dance, happy dance. So with your number your guaranteed a Wii. You also get the chance at one of 30 Guitar Hero III for the Wii. I didn't really want the guitar hero but there was this lady who came late who didn't get a number but wanted to go in with me and get the guitar hero I didn't want so I told her I DID want it......I thought it was kind of an honest lie because other people who stood in line and got a number may not get the guitar Hero because someone who didnt stand in line goes in with me? Get it?

Lie#4
I kinda told Kevin the Wii was cheaper than it was.

Then.......we bought a big screen tv!!!! What's come over me????? I got this huge adrenalin rush from the whole conquering the Wii thing and now I'm super woman? Super rich woman???
I'm soooo excited though!!!

Lie#5
Our tv is busted. The tv we watch movies on downstairs. We have another tv upstairs in our bedroom that's small. I gave the kids the ol' " when I was a kid we only had a 12" black and white with 3 channels and one of them was French" lecture so they think that little tv in our bedroom is it. Mom's having one of her "I'm raising active healthy children that are readers" phases. Hee Hee

No comments: