Friday, May 25, 2007

I write the songs......

I've always wanted to write a song but thought you had to be a really good poet or writer. Apparantly not. Have you listened closely to the words of songs????
" there were plants and birds and rocks and things" And things? And not even a name for the horse?
" That's the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh...." Men just don't kow how to communicate
" everybody wang chung tonight"?????? OK!!! ( look around to see what everybody's doing and copy them so no one figures out you don't know how to wang chung)
" a doo doo doo, a duh duh duh that's all I want to say to you" Again...men and communication
" skinna ma rinky dinky dink" Hey did you hear about that guys dink?
" You're once, twice, three times a lady" Did you just call me fat?
" Muskrat Suzy and Muskrat Sam, do the jitterbug...". Is that code?
" Knock 3 x on the ceiling if you want me. Twice on the pipe..." There's a prisoner in his basement.

2 comments:

Jeebz said...

So then leave it to women to be honest and straightforward..
"I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother,
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint..."

Guys - we aren't so open about our feelings. And to protect us from the unholy wrath that is a woman's fury, we have to speak cryptically for self-preservation purposes.

Mika Ryan said...

But every so often there is a song that says it all, "you can't always get what you want, but you just might find....you get what you neeeeeeeeeeeeed!"