Saturday, May 19, 2007

The truth and nothing but the truth

Wouldn't it be funny if whenever we're asked " How're ya doin?" , we actually told the truth? No one does and if they do answer with a " Oh not so good today" we usually wish we didn't ask and quickly butt in with a " Oh I'm sure it'll get better- bye now!"
Imagine a truth serum slipped into our bottled water just one day....here's how it might go.....
Hi, how are you? Reply-" oh feeling a little icky....my heavey day"
Hi how're ya doin? Reply- " Oh a little sore...sex went on a little longer than usual last night."
Hey, how's it going? Reply- " well, I just threw up a bit in my mouth when I saw you coming and was just getting some gum to freshen my breath- and you?"
Hi, long time no see! Reply " Whoa, I see you've packed on a few since I last saw you , what, 15 lbs in a month?"
Hi , I'd like you to meet my new boyfriend. Reply-" yikes, you're even creepier looking than her last one. The one she chopped into little pieces and buried in her back yard."
What would you say today???

1 comment:

Mika Ryan said...

And what about those times when you ask and get the truth....I never really know what to say when someone tells it like it is....in an effort to get the hell out of dodge, I usually say respond with "great, good talking to you.......call me".